Sorry!

Sorry I have been sooooo busy that I haven't had time to post. I just got a new apartment, and also it's my first big move out of my Mom's so there was lots to do, and lots to learn. But I had fun although it was a lot of stress, but it was so worth it.

My next product was going to be homemade soaps, but as my current living condition/financial situation, I have decided to slowly work on that collecting things I need as I can afford them. But I have a few simpler products I am working on at the moment. I am going to try a stab at jewelry making. I have a few good ideas in mind, I do have to buy some things, but it's a bit cheaper, and a little less time consuming so you should see the new items soon! It's about time!!!

0 comments posted:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...