2 Truths, 1 Lie...Revealed!


Doing a cool Blog hop with Randomosity!

It's an Icebreaker game called "2 Truths 1 Lie"

Today I reveal the Lie!!

Lie is #1 I have a Tattoo.
I want one, just was waiting to figure out what I want, and now it's in the process of being drawn. It's going to be an Ivy sprout on the inside of my forearm, then I am going to continue it into a full arm sleeve and into my chest and back. 

#2 I have worked at the same Grocery Store since I was 16, ugh, yeah I want out, but I want to work from home, so when I am home I am working on that so when I am ready I can just quit that one job, I feel like if I move to another it will take away from the progress I have been making on working at home. When it comes a time when I need to make more money, I feel like the time will be soon, I will start looking for a new job.

#3 I have done Passion Parties, I don't do it anymore. I am doing Avon, which I can't stand! I am thinking about dropping it, almost everyone sells it, and if they don't they know someone or multiple people that do, so finding customers is hard. And the customers, I love them, but they can only afford to order like every 3 months...so I want to keep it for them, but maybe I shouldn't... And I just got into It Works! as an Independent Distributor. I still haven't gotten my kit, but I am supper excited. The main product is The Ultimate Body Applicator you can loose inches in just 45 minutes, and progressively over 72 hours.
Click Here for more info on the wrap
Click Here for more info on the Biz*
Visit my websiteHere
Visit my Facebook Fan Page**, Here

*Video with sound starts right off, make sure you have your sound on and at an okay volume.
**See lots of before and after pictures, and deals I am having.


0 comments posted:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...