How-To's coming soon...

I just ordered my tripod and microphone! So you will be seeing How-to's, as I never really liked 'reading' them, so I didn't want to type them out either...so I wanted to wait to do them until I could record them. I hope my voice sounds okay recorded! ><
Here are some things that you will see:

  • Cucumber Water
  • Plant a Card
  • Handmade Box
  • Envelope Bag
  • Skittles Vodka
  • Homemade Soft Pretzels (I make these for the local Drive-In)
  • My Carton Wallets
  • Guitar/Bottle Cap Earrings
  • Air Plant Care/Tips
  • Lucky Bamboo Care/Tips
  • Other Plant Tips
  • Blogging Tips
  • And Many More
Also, go to My Suggestions Page to suggest a How-To Video!

Check out my first video on how you can use my carton wallets as....a wallet! <3
They can be used for lots of things though, a lot of my friends use them for their children's money.


4 comments posted:

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see some of those tutorials....don't keep us waiting too long! ;-)

Wendy
Around My Family Table

Anonymous said...

First of all, you still have a drive-in? Second, I will def tune in...trying to get ready to do my own vids so will be watching how you are set up and stuff. Third- really interesting looking subjects!

Ashley Rae said...

Yeah I think Tiny Vermont has 2 or 3! It's crazy! When you watch me set up, let me know what you think I can fix or what is good, as I am new to this too!

Sadie said...

I lovvvvvve how tos! Please post in the group when you have them up. :D They're my fav kind of posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...