Friday Feature


KSS Maternity Etsy Shop
Run by: Sarah Olson
Out of: Keswick, Ontario, Canada
Opened Shop: December 9, 2008
Sales: 1880
Feedback: 763, 99% pos.


About:
They offer unique maternity shirts, as well as some Dad t-shirts. The maternity shirts are cut long and form fitting. This keeps the shirts comfortable and you never have to keep pulling them down so your belly doesn't show. The shirts are also Eco-Friendly!! Big Plus! They use 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton that is very breathable for the wearer.

I just LOVE her creativity and imagination! The shirts are so adorable, and there is something for many types of moms. I know I will be buying some of these when I am expecting!! KSS Maternity is out of Canada, but Etsy makes it easy for the price conversion.

Connect:
Etsy Shop
Facebook
Twitter
Website for full product selection

*All statements are my own and represent my truthful opinions.  I did not receive any compensation or product for this post.*
Did you like this? Share it!

3 comments posted:

Unknown said...

Thanks for swinging by! I just checked out your etsy shop...too cute! Definitely bookmarking it for when I start my Christmas shopping...I love unique gifts!

Jessica
Mom 4 Real

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I'm your newest follower. I'd love to have you as a follower too. http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

Ashley Rae said...

I am already a follower on your blog!!! :D
Happy Blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...